Rabbit socialization Volunteer
Visit adoptable rabbits in a pet store at least one hour at a time on a regular schedule, preferably once a week for a minimum of six months. Provide exercise opportunity, socialize with the rabbit, monitor disposition & basic health signs. Total time spent at store will usually be at least 1.5 hours per visit, which includes time before & after rabbit exercise to set up & put away supplies. Regular access to email is required.
- Apple Valley: 7590 150th St W, Apple Valley, MN 55124
- Eden Prairie: 8020 Glen Ln, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- Fridley: 753 53rd Ave NE, Fridley, MN 55421
- Highland Park: 2277 Ford Pkwy, St Paul, MN 55116
- Minnetonka: 13691 Ridgedale Dr, Minnetonka, MN 55305
- Richfield: 710 W 66th St, Richfield, MN 55423
- Roseville: 2575 Fairview Ave N, Roseville, MN 55113
Interest in becoming a Rabbit socialization Volunteer?
Complete the form below and we'll contact you to schedule training!